Moving Checklist

Home Exemptions: 

If moving out of your principal residence, file for a Change Form with the City & County:

If moving into your new principal residence, file for your Home Exemption (due by 9/30 for the next fiscal year): Be sure to include a copy of your drivers license and if your property is owned in trust, be sure to include your the applicable page of your trust docs showing you are the trustee of your trust.


When in doubt, walk it in to their office at: 

The Real Property Assessment Division

842 Bethel Street Basement
Honolulu, HI 96813
Tel: (808) 768-3799

Let's Connect

Stay in the loop with our seasonal newsletter

We won't sell or share your contact information.  We will only use this to send periodic (quarterly) updates, blog posts and relevant news.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Google Places Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon

© 2018-2020 by Hawaii Homes & Estates LLC.
Made with love by bloom.

Shaila Campbell

Principal Broker, Owner


Hawaii Homes & Estates LLC | Honolulu, HI